Monday 21 June 2010

Marty Thornton at Portsea Place

Following a fabulous launch for his exhibition at Portsea Place last week, Marty Thornton, hugely prolific and vibrant artist, has agreed to give one of his works for permanent exhibition at Portsea Place..

Born in London’s East End, Marty proudly boasts of his Romany background that brings to his work a unique fire and light which is his distinctive hallmark. His works are owned by Madonna, Ivana Trump, the legendary Barbara Hulanicki of Biba fame, Kate Moss, Joanna Lumley, Molly Parkin and Debbie Moore of Pineapple Studios to mention a few.

For visiting information please call us at 0207 262 4169 or go to our website: www.22portseaplace.com


For visiting information please call us at 0207 262 4169 or go to our website: www.22portseaplace.com

If you want to know more about Mr Thronton please visit his website www.martythorntonart.com

The Portsea Team

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm from Argentina and I'm travelling to London next month :)
    I wonder if you could give me some information about places that just the local people know.. where the tourist don't go... do you understand me?... I hope so... :S

    Thank you :)
    please follow me: www.dreamedtrip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete